Entry Level Maintenance Technician
DAKS, Inc owns and operates 58 Domino's Pizza stores in and around Houston, Texas, Memphis, TN, Tupelo, MS, and in and North Alabama. We're looking for great people to join our team!
We believe in creating value and making a difference in customers’ and Team Members’ lives every day, one order at a time.
Daks, Inc had its beginnings in 2003 when we opened our first Domino’s Pizza store in Liberty, Texas. Over the next 15 years, we have grown to 58 stores in Texas, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama, with over 1,500 employees.
Daks, Inc is family owned and has created an extensive family of people passionate about pizza. Currently we have numerous employees with over 15 years of service, in an industry that routinely has over 100% annual employee turnover rates. Some have even moved on to become Domino’s Pizza franchise owners.
DAKS, Inc strives to grow our business by developing great, friendly people who will take pride in serving our customers with a smile, and a perfect product every time.
- Respond and attend to store repair maintenance requests/issues
- Perform preventive maintenance on kitchen and mechanical room equipment
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed
- Display basic knowledge or ability to acquire knowledge in the following categories: air conditioning and refrigeration, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, pneumatic/electronic systems and controls, carpentry and finish skills, kitchen equipment, vehicles, energy conservation, and/or general building
- Perform all surface preparation, painting, minor drywall and wood trim repair, light bulb and A/C filter replacement and the complete and thorough cleanup of the painting or repair area
- Use the Lockout/Tagout system before performing any maintenance work
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications
- 1-2 years of Maintence background
- Must be authorized to work in the US
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.