Store Operations Support Specialist (Operations Assessment Team)
Previously titled: OER Coach, Ops Support Coach
Coach store Team Members, Franchisees, and Marketplace Team Leaders to improve store performance.
- Provide hands-on training during evaluations.
- Provide positive, constructive, and actionable feedback.
- Identify operational gaps and make recommendations on areas for improvement.
- Act as a resource for information to the marketplace.
- Assess and share best practices.
Conduct Operations Evaluations in all domestic Corporate and Franchise stores.
- Understand, interpret, uphold, and enforce standards, policies, and procedures.
- Evaluate all systems in stores to ensure proper compliance against DPLLC Standards and procedures.
- Evaluate all stores in assigned area multiple times per year.
Facilitate educational programs on operations evaluation and improvement.
- Teach classes to Franchisees and General Managers.
- Partner with Area Leaders/Franchisees/MCOs and Marketplace Trainers to develop additional targeted training that will improve operations in assigned area.
- Educate marketplace on current and revised standards in a proactive manner.
- Perform calibration visits with marketplace leaders.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to WRC leadership.
- Participate in special programs such as Domino’s Pizza Prep School.
- Support key WRC leadership and marketplace initiatives, such as awards programs or reference checking
- Gather and provide specialized data upon request.
- Support the testing and roll-out of new products.
- Maintain a consistent and direct link to WRC, Marketplace leaders, and Franchisees with timely and accurate communications.
- Utilize store data and provided technology to effectively plan store visits.
- Schedule all travel in the most cost effective manner.
- Utilize available reports and data to ensure store visits are completed on schedule.
- Minimum 1 year as General Manager of a Domino’s Pizza store, 2 years preferred
- High School Diploma required
- Experience as a multi-unit supervisor, Operations Trainer, or AL-Fran Ops preferred
- Role model operator with history of exceptional evaluation scores
- Ability to work independently and be results oriented
- Thorough understanding of Domino’s Pizza standards, policies, and procedures.
- Appropriate level of computer and technology skills. (Microsoft office, Pocket PC)
- Ability to give constructive feedback and diffuse volatile situations
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Effective coaching and motivational skills, professional demeanor
- Ability to travel 75- 85%, including overnight travel
- Willingness to work 3-4 weekends per month
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.