We are currently seeking motivated individuals with restaurant management experience or anyone with leadership qualities with the motivation to grow. Motivated to assist in growing our business at our locations in the suburbs of Chicago. We offer competitive wages, ranging from $15.50 up to $20 an hour.
- Manage anywhere from 3 to 12 employees during your scheduled shift.
- Responsible for all store operations when in charge.
- Making fast, accurate and consistent products while complying with all portion sizes, recipes and baking procedures.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant from the first thing the customer sees all the way to the back of the store.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance within the Domino's Pizza Grooming & Uniform Standards.
- Available to work nights, weekends and some holidays
What's in for you?!
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance offered
- Tuition assistance up to $2000/Year
- Management Development Program
- Career growth – 90% of current franchisees started as an hourly Team Member
- Paid time off
- Positive, inclusive environment
- At least 18 years old
- Models and creates an environment in which ensures a positive, fun, energetic structure
- A friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to oversee the preparation of safe, delicious food while maintaining a clean, organized restaurant
- The ability to deliver a great customer experience
- Previous management a plus but not necessary
- Ability to jump in and assist where needed
- Available to work in multiple locations
- Driver’s license
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.