Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Satisfactory completion of a Professional Truck Driving Institute training program
- One hour of classroom instruction facilitated by the Delivery and Service Team Leader which covers Domino’s Pizza Chock, Safety Cone and Dock Signal Light Policy, Accident Procedure Policy and any other pertinent policy and/or instruction information.
- Must meet the defined MVR standards at all times to remain qualified to drive company commercial motor vehicle
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., frequently perform heavy pushing/pulling of product and work in refrigerated conditions <33-38 degrees>
ONE BRAND. ONE SYSTEM. ONE TEAM.
Reposition company commercial tractors and trailers on designated non-highway areas to include backing trailers to dock doors. May be required to shuttle tractor/trailer to and from logistic/lease companies if CDL qualified.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Moving and Operation of Tractor/Trailer
- Walk the yard to identify and document vehicle defects. Communicate maintenance needs to D&S TLs
- Obtain tractor/trailer list from D&S, record odometer, hub readings and engine hours from equipment and fax to lease company
- Ensure that trailers loaded with refrigerated product, i.e., cheese or chicken, are at adequate temperature
- Ensure Warehouse Team Members have trailers to unload and/or load
- Reposition tractor/trailers on the yard to and from docks
- Comply with Domino’s Pizza Chock, Safety Cone and Dock Signal Light policy
- Shuttle tractor/trailers to and from logistic supplier
- Take trailers to be washed and cleaned
- Assist with backhauls
- May be assigned to assist Drivers on a designated route(s) to unload product to Domino's Pizza stores
- Listen to and timely assist Drivers
- Required to wear and follow Domino’s Pizza uniform standards at all times
- Attend scheduled safety, team meetings and training sessions
- Complete Necessary Paperwork
- Maintain DVCR booklets
- Comply with DOT log regulations
- Accountable for the vehicle and product
- Daily complete timesheets and forward to D&S Department