Junior Operating Partner(06337) - 1111 W. Victory Way
Are you created to lead?
Our leaders take pride in being able to show up for our communities by delivering hot fresh pizza right to their door! We strive to be #1 in every neighborhood and each team member makes a difference!
Spin your career in a different direction – Seeking Future Inspired Leaders!
Domino's franchise owners and team members know how to win and build strong teams that outperform the competition every day!! We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's, our people come first!
Our Junior Operating Partners enjoy a 5-part compensation package (based on 50 hour work week):
1. Annual earnings of $42,900-$45,760 in hourly wage
2. Daily cash tip share (Earn an additional $2200-$7800 and more!)
3. Operating partner bonus (Earn an additional $1560-$4680 annually)
***These 3 earning opportunities gives a starting income potential of $46,660 - $58,240!!!!
4. Training program desigend to increase your income potential while providing opportunity to grow into new positions!!
5. Paid health insurance (we pay a portion of the health insurance premium)
Our Operating Partners bring the Domino’s experience to life by managing store operations, driving financial success, building great teams, and creating a fun environment that fosters growth and purpose. They consistently provide delicious food, handcrafted for each customer while delivering best in class hospitality. Their work goes beyond a hand crafted product; it’s about embracing our teams and community. They enjoy being able to achieve these aspirations while leveraging our world class brand and business practices.
Founded in 1960, Domino's is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery operating a network of company-owned and franchise-owned stores in the United States and international markets. Domino's is a company of exceptional people on a mission to be the best pizza delivery company in the world.
We’d love to hear from people who are:
* Created to lead and ready to embark on an amazing journey that can take you farther than you ever dreamed possible!
* Hungry to learn and improve (no experience is necessary; for those with experience, let's talk about the experience you bring to the team and pay you accordingly!)
* Ready to be a part of and live the Domino's Vision to be the #1 pizza company in the world and in every neighborhood!
Domino’s Team 5280 is an independently owned 9 store growing franchise. We are People @ Altitude, operating with passion, excellence, and energy, offering opportunity to grow a career while loving the purpose we provide.
We will coach you, leveraging your experience, to:
· Grow a successful, high volume business: drive sales leveraging your business acumen, efficiency and problem solving skills
· Nurture talent & lead a team: engage the hearts and minds of your team and develop their skills so that they realize their personal best, both as individuals and as thriving teams
· Inspire others: become a dynamic brand ambassador dedicated to driving and achieving results through your team, inspiring others to take that next step
· Impact your Community: integrate your business with the community to create better moments in peoples’ lives, from our teams to our customers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.