5 Ton Delivery Driver/Warehouse Worker
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries. Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Domino's Supply Chain Centre is looking for a 5 Ton Driver/Warehouse Team Member to join the Winnipeg team! Our Driver/Warehouse team members are responsible for the safe and efficient loading of trucks (including all pizza dough tray stacks and all store supplies and toppings). And delivering and offloading these products into the Domino's pizza stores.
The current schedule is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 6:30am-5:00pm for the warehouse. When driving, the schedule would be a 3:30am - 2:00pm shift. These schedules and role would rotate monthly.
Domino's Pizza NS Co offers:
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Competitive wages
- Positive work environment
- Group Health and Dental Benefits effective first day of employment!
- RRSP employer matching contributions
- Team Achievement Dividend Bonus
Job Qualifications :
- Must be 23 years of age
- Minimum 1-2 years’ warehouse experience
- Commercial driving experience considered an asset
- Food processing or handling experience. Food safety is a must
- Must have a clean driving record/abstract pulled within the last 30 days
- Must be able to lift up to 23kg regularly and be able to work in a physically challenging environment
- Must be able to work in a colder environment (dry, refrigerated and frozen sections on site, reefer trucks)
- Work within tight time constraints in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to work nights
At Domino's, we are a brand of honesty, transparency and accountability and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for you as a team member. The brand continues to deliver the “Power of Possible” to local Domino’s store owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores!