MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company!
The Production Associate takes part in the complete processing and manufacturing of pizza dough. Production Associates will rotate to various positions (dough maker, dough placer, tray washer, and cross/down stacker) throughout their shift.
The Production Associate also cleans and sanitizes production equipment and area and may be cross trained to work in the warehouse or sanitation areas.
We have the following shift available:
- Competitive wages - Starting pay $20 per hour
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Benefits on first day of employment!
- 401k matching contributions
- 15% off the purchase price of stock
- Company bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Career growth!
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to work with yeast and flour products
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment background check
- Ability to lift from floor to above the head, to carry materials weighing up to 50 lbs. frequently, and 75 lbs. occasionally, throughout the work shift
- Ability to work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees] and work in environments with exposure to loud machinery when necessary