General Manager(06240) - 2400 E. 88th Avenue
Team Wow is looking for additional help as our market share continues to grow! Join our team and start planning for your future. We offer schedules that work with you, not against you. Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's is the perfect place for you. We are searching for qualified candidates with personality and a desire to please. Sales continue to grow and we live to beat the rush, so come join our family today!! Our commitment to provide excellent customer service and food is nothing without our awesome team members that are always diligent in their work and part of a team environment. What we preach, we practice, and it all starts with you.
- Login to RapidHire daily to ensure we are hiring the best people possible.
- Review with management team evernote feedback from Director of Operations/District Manager.
- Drive with one driver each week at your store, and give feedback on how he/she can improve efficiency and tips. Train drivers how to smart hustle.
- Review SUTUS reports daily and work on getting to zero calls on hold and 90% of calls answered in less than 2 rings.
- Have detailed notes on free items given away daily.
- Maintain load times at 3 minutes or less and wait times at 3 minutes or less.
- Work on driver hustle and in store hustle to get EDT to 18 minutes.
- Maintain 85% DOT
- Team Member Safety comes first.
- Give out daily to do list to strive for impeccably clean & well-maintained restaurants.
- Hire only exceptional people radiating friendliness with a SMILE.
- Maintain Perfect Product in the store.
- Get stores ready to score well on the EOC
- Attend & Participate in weekly GM meetings.
- Report any incidents to your Director of Operations/District Manager immediately, and provide all necessary paperwork to insurance companies.
- You must hire and staff your store to eliminate all overtime.
Must live in, near or moving to the Denver area.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.