Physical Security Systems Specialist
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
This position will be in office 5 days per week
Domino’s recognizes Physical Security as a critical function to the business and is committed to building upon our existing program to continue to evolve our efforts to support the safety and security of our Team Members, Customers and Facilities. This role requires a systems thinker who can find solutions to security problems using a variety of platforms, systems, and vendors. This is not an installation supervision role. This requires project design, vendor relationship management skills, along with end-user experience support.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(70%) Physical Security Team – Systems Support, Maintenance & Project Management
· Provide and/or support project design and management for all new or upgrades to existing physical security systems across Dominos corporate owned stores and Supply Chain Centers, to include the coordination of installation, programming & Configuration of systems, end-user training and responsible for the overall security project status.
· Ensure a proper schedule for troubleshooting and systems maintenance to maintain functionality of all new and existing Physical Security infrastructure using existing tools and leveraging 3rd party integrators to perform needed service.
· Expand and execute RFPs as needed to support the Physical Security Standardization set forth for company owned facilities (Corporate owned stores, Supply Chain Centers, World Resource Center, Innovation Garage, Regional Offices, etc.)
· Oversight and ownership of systems up-time and maintenance for the access control, video surveillance and intrusion detection systems for all company owned locations (Corporate owned stores, Supply Chain Centers, World Resource Center, Innovation Garage, Regional Offices, etc.).
· Develop and build reporting/analytic tools to measure ROI and KPI’s of the Physical Security Program (systems and the vendors).
· Be the SME for any Physical Security System RFP or vendor analysis
· Manage and execute vendor RFPs (with support of legal and procurement) for all physical security systems. This requires knowledge of different systems, ability to schedule and manage walk-throughs, create RFP requirements, discern and identify potential pitfalls with vendors or systems.
· Set up and regularly manage access and surveillance system rules of measure to ensure proper security protocols and procedures are being followed. Create means of assessing the same
(20%) Physical Security –Assessments
· Conduct Security equipment & site Assessments intended to identify potential threats, vulnerabilities, risks within Supply Chain Centers, Corporate stores and World Resource Center facilities
· Create remediation plans aligning with budgets
(10%) Physical Security – Leadership, Relationships & Training
· Prepare and deliver training presentations and user guides using Microsoft PowerPoint & conduct training sessions with internal or external resources on Physical Security related topics (access control, camera systems, etc.)
· Provide coaching, training, and support of Physical Security Specialists and Safety & Security Representatives.
· Develop and build relationships with external vendors and identify those vendors whose products would best suit the needs of the Brand.
· Coordinate with other physical security specialist and coordinator to ensure that systems remain functional, optimal state of readiness.
Teamwork: Ensures that all members of the Team and those with whom they interact build relationships and trust to achieve business objectives.
Communication: Demonstrates an understanding of the views of others and communicates in a realistic and practical manner. Attentively listens to views and issues of others.
Flexibility: Determines process and priorities based on the requirements of a situation. Quickly adapts approach in line with evolving situations.
Problem Solving: Applies a systematic problem-solving approach to gather needed information, evaluate alternatives, develop contingencies, and prioritize actions. Involves the right people; solicits input, knows and plans for stakeholder impact. Assemble challenges and observations into a clear and useful explanation. Restate existing observations or technical knowledge in a simplified version of the original.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice or related field - preferred
· 2+ years of experience with managing/supporting/administrating Brivo and Lenel systems, knowledge of others IN ADDITION is preferred.
· 3+ years of experience of conceptual system design for physical security system programs complete with IP Cameras and access control systems.
o This includes knowledge of onboard sensors/motion/and other specific tools to maximize camera’s usability and performance, access control systems, doors and locks.
o Specific technical knowledge of installation is neither needed nor preferred. The candidate should understand how systems work together, and more importantly how the PS System is leveraged by security teams to increase the security of a facility, while providing excellent usability for investigations and emergency management (e.g., emergency evacuation, quick lock out, etc).
o The candidate should be confident in working with vendors and technicians to design, install, and configure systems.
· 5+ years of experience working in a Physical Security department designing, managing, or supporting physical security systems.
· Experience with conducting physical security assessments and designing well integrated physical security systems to improve security
· Professional level oral, written and presentation skills.
· Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
· Ability to travel to project sites (25%).
· Be ‘on call’ / reachable outside normal business hours (as needed for urgent events).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.