Customer Service Rep(05024) - 1410 Pinehurst Rd
It all starts with you!
Domino's Pizza loves Domino's people. Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals.
To create an environment where all team members can reach their potential.
Being a Domino's Customer Service Rep isn't your average pizza gig. Many of our team members began their careers as CSRs and today
are successful Domino's franchise owners.
Demonstrating a friendly, positive attitude and great customer service skills.
Taking orders over the phone and in person.
Dealing with customer concerns
Making high quality pizzas.
Food and portion control.
General cleaning duties.
Those are the basics, but here;s what else you can expect:
Operate all equipment.
Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk in cooler.
Clean equipment and facility daily.
· Depth perception
· Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces
· The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions
Physical Requirements including, but not limited to the following:
· Most tasks are performed from a standing position
· For short distances for short durations
· Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck
· Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'
· Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72high
· Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves
· Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store
· Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray
· To move trays which are placed on dollies. A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24- 30 and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push
· Trays may also be pulled
· Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance
· Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station
· Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station
· Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day
· Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients
· Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas
· Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward
· Eye-hand coordination is essential; use of hands is continuous during the day
· Frequently activities require use of one or both hands
· Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.