Assistant Manager 7068
The chief responsibility of Assistant Managers for Domino's is to provide managerial assistance to the store's General Manager in running and implementing operating standards in the restaurant. Assistant Managers must be adaptable and self-motivated, and have a passion for customer service. Domino's is looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced yet fun working environment and can help maintain a positive crew morale. Assistant Managers also have to know how to prepare pizzas and how best to deliver to designated places where the orders have been made. They also need to drop off nightly deposits and do the paperwork needed when the General Manager is not around. Cash management, people management and time management skills are all required for the position.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member may be required to work outdoors, in various temperatures, in a noisy environment, near moving mechanical parts, with dangerous equipment or sharp tools, and around fumes, odors, dust or toxic chemicals. This job can be physically demanding: the team member may be required to use hand repetitively, stand for prolonged periods, bend over, twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop or kneel.
Some specific duties of an Assistant Manager are:
- Counting inventory and supplies on a nightly basis
- Analyze labor and sales on a continual basis
- Ensure facility and equipment cleanliness based on company standards
- Efficient employee supervision
- Interviewing, hiring and onboarding new team members
- Preparing and packaging food products
- Cleaning and maintenance of the store and its equipment
- Rotating commissary deliveries
We will ensure you are trained and have a positive learning experience when you join our team. Starting wage for all newly hired assistant managers is based on prior experience, but generally starts out at minimum wage with raises available based on performance reviews by the Regional Supervisors.
Assistant Managers must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a minimum two years of customer service or restaurant experience preferred
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Be able to motivate and build solid, cohesive teams
- Have strong communication and problem solving skills
- Be customer service oriented
- Be able to work long hours, scheduled or unscheduled, which will include nights, weekends, and as emergencies arise
- Be willing to learn and be comfortable performing other workstation duties within the restaurant as needed and work the above listed duties with reasonable accommodation if needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.