General Manager(04675) - 371 Smallwood Dr.
General Manager Position Description
Department: Store Operations
Job Title: General Manager
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Reports To: Regional Operations Manager
Director, Team Relations - secondary report
Direct Reports: Assistant General Manager, CSRs, Pizza Makers and Delivery Experts
Indirect Reports: N/A
Being a Domino’s General Managers is more than just a job - it’s a career. We believe in promoting from within. We take your career ambitions very seriously. You are responsible for the success of the store and Team Members. We want you to enjoy achieving it.
Each store has its own personality, and we reward outstanding leaders and operators. You'll love the buzz of high-energy, friendly competition. If you are possess integrity and honesty, are motivated, energetic and you’ll get to flex your creative muscle. Sell more pizza; have more fun. You are the backbone of our business!
Many Domino’s General Managers today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From Customer Service Reps to Management, General Manager to Manager Corporate Operations or Franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity. There is no place for average at Domino’s; go somewhere else to be average.
General Manager responsibilities:
· Managing costs building sales, increasing customer base and store profitability
· Lead Team Members in operation excellence and promotion of brand standards
· Recruitment, new Team Member training and scheduling
· Provide continuous training and development of your, and our, Team Members and Management teams
· Uphold brand standards and company policies
· Serve as operations expert on Domino’s operating standards to maximize productivity
· Ensure consistently high quality product and service to customers
· Ensure health, safety and cleanliness standards are upheld
· Foster productive and professional relationships and engage Team Members
· Serve as store mentor and operations expert in all Domino’s store-level Team Member positions
· Build relationships with customers and community
· Cash handling, reconciliation and reporting
· Inventory control and management
· Assist General Manager in marketing efforts
If you've got your eye on developing a rewarding Domino's career, are ambitious even on your not-so-good days, enjoy competition and strive for operational excellence then make your career with us!
Perks of the job:
From the first slice of pizza to the last customer you serve, we know how important it is to provide the best training and support. Our people are the reason we're successful today, and why we'll continue to be successful in the future. So it makes sense for us to help you become your very best.
Domino's General Managers enjoy:
· Competitive salary
· Performance-based bonus program
· Fast career progression
· Paid training
· Health Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Energetic, fun and positive culture
Minimum requirements and expectations:
A job with us means you get to be yourself, work hard, have fun, and learn heaps of new skills along the way. How far you go is up to you. What you will need:
· An EXCEPTIONAL and POSITIVE attitude
· Possess integrity and honesty
· Excellent attendance and punctuality
· You must be 18 years of age or older.
· Possess reliable transportation as well as valid driver’s license, registration and liability insurance
· Be able to pass back ground investigation and motor vehicle report
· Previous quick service restaurant – pizza niche experience 1-2 years preferre
· Maintain an attitude of adaptability, accountability, self-motivation and passion for excellent customer service and superior products
· Effectively train and engage Team Members
· Ability and commitment to partner with Human Resources and corporate office team members to maintain excellent hiring practices and compliance with state and federal employment legislation
· Previous inventory control, labor costs and computer knowledge
· Ability to create and effectively manage Team Member schedule
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
· Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to communicate effectively with Team Members and customers
· Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed
· Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
· Adept at utilizing proprietary software systems – PULSE and PWR
· Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
· Talking and hearing on telephone
· Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks
· Depth perception
· Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces
· The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions
· Ability to stand for long periods of time: Most tasks are performed from a standing position.
Hammerhead Pizza LLC TA Domino’s Pizza ® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.