Delivery Driver(04001) - 1523-B Stanley Street
Right now Domino's is looking for qualified drivers to staff stores in your area.
We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond.
Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, apply online. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
A job with us means you get to be yourself, work hard, have fun, and learn heaps of new skills along the way. How far you go is up to you. What you will need:
· An EXCEPTIONAL and POSITIVE attitude.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
· Must be able to make correct monetary change.
· Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements.
· Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-Team Members.
· Talking and hearing on telephone.
· Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks.
· Depth perception.
· Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces.
· The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.