Pizza Delivery Driver
Awesome franchise with over 40 years experience in the pizza biz!
If you live in this area we can set you up with work right away!
Ideal work for all ages!
Great job for college students, part-timers, retirees and young adults new to the work force.
Stay active, make money and have fun doing it.
- Average $25 or more per hour with Wages + Tips + Mileage!
- Flexible Scheduling. (shifts as short as 3 hours)
- Drivers Keep all their Tips. (no tipping-out anyone)
- We value our Drivers and will Not Outsource you to other companies.
- We provide reimbursement for your fuel and car usage.
- Part-Time and Full-Time hours are available.
- With Full-time (30+ hours per week after 1 year) earn benefits;
- Health, Dental, Vision, Employer Matched 401k(4%), PTO
- Deliver Orders safely to customers in your vehicle.
- Assist with some light/basic kitchen operations. (wash dishes, stock cooler, sweep, mop, help customers over phone and counter, etc)
- Must be available for some evenings and/or weekends(some day hours are available at a lesser extent)
- Must be able to drive in rainy/snowy weather with confidence.
- Must have your own vehicle.
- Must have your own insurance.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have valid driver's license for at least 1 year if 19 years or older.
- Must have valid driver's license for at least 2 years if 18 years old.
- Must have less than 2 tickets in last 2 years or 3 tickets in last 3 years.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- No education restrictions.
- No experience necessary.
- Cash/cash card paid every shift.
- Discount on food purchases.
- On-the-job Training with Full Pay Right Away.
- No Loss of hours or pay under pandemic restrictions. Job Security!
- Get a chance to drive the DXP Delivery Car & Domino’s e-Bike!
- Advancement within the company is open to all drivers who seek long-term employment.
Must have driver's license and personally insured vehicle.
Less than 2 tickets in last 2 years.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.