Open Interview Tuesdays - Hiring For Warehouse / Class B Driver
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Dominos Supply Chain in Anchorage, AK is having open interview days every Tuesday of the week from 9:00am - 1:00pm
Location: 7710 King Street, Anchorage, AK
If you feel you are qualified come on down and meet the team. Please see qualifications & additional details below.
Starting Rate: $24.50
The Class B Straight Truck Driver safely loads and unloads products and delivers exceptional customer service to Domino’s Pizza store locations. The Class B Driver will make store deliveries, verifying dough, store cooler and trailer temperatures at each stop for accuracy of delivery, pick up empty tray containers and deliver to Supply Chain Center, safely reposition and secure remaining product/tray containers in trailer after each delivery, and listen to and timely resolve customer service complaints.
The Class B Driver will also spend time working in the warehouse, receiving incoming product shipments (using handheld scanner) and compare vendor inventory sheet or distribution purchase order to product received for accuracy and inventory control.
All Domino's team members maintain a safe work area through general housekeeping and perform sanitation functions as required.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Six months of verifiable CMV driving experience, one year preferred
• Must have valid class B Commercial Driver’s License [CDL] w Air Brakes
• Must maintain a DOT Med Cert
• Must meet the Company MVR standards to drive company commercial motor vehicle (11 pts)
• Must pass DOT physical
• Must successfully pass a background check every third year on your anniversary date
• Must be able to work around yeast and flour
What you’ll get from us:
- You’ll get a family atmosphere full of support, collaboration and regular fun- filled events.
- You’ll have opportunities to transfer and travel to other Supply Centers if you want them.
- You’ll have chances to build your career with ongoing feedback, competitive pay, benefits and a bonus program as well as a great management team.
- And of course uniforms, vacation and holiday time, and did we mention, great benefits.