Shift Runner(1873) - 1031 South Washington Street
Shift runners will be expected to make food products, answer the phone, help carry out customers, tend the oven, wash dishes, and help clean the store. Shift runners will need to be able to give direction and take constructive criticism. There is always potential for growth within the company. Ask us how!
Additional InformationPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, including, but not limited to the following:
Most tasks are performed from a standing position. Walking surfaces include ceramic tile "bricks" with linoleum in some food process areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36" and 48".
· For short distances for short durations
· Delivery personnel must travel between the store and delivery vehicle and from the delivery vehicle to the customer's location.
Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or table
· Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck.
· Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'.
· Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72" high.
· Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves.
· Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store.
· Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.
· During delivery, carry pizzas and beverages while performing "walking" and "climbing" duties.
· To move trays which are placed on dollies.
· A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24" - 30" and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push.
· Trays may also be pulled.
· Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance.
· During delivery of product, navigation of five or more flights of stairs may be required.
· Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station.
· Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station.
· Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day.
· Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients.
Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas.
· Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward.
· Workers reach above 72" occasionally to turn on/off oven controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and from shelves.
· Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes.
· Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients, cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones.
· Deliver pizzas within a designated delivery area. A Team Member may make several deliveries per shift.
· Eye-hand coordination is essential. Use of hands is continuous during the day.
· Frequently activities require use of one or both hands. Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists.
· Workers must manipulate a pizza peel when removing pizza from the oven, and when using the rolling cutter.
· Frequent and/or forceful pinching is required in the assembly of cardboard pizza boxes.
· Team Members must be able to grasp cans, the phone, the pizza cutter and pizza peel, and pizza boxes.
Machines, Tools, Equipment, Work Aids
Team Members may be required to utilize pencils/pens, computers, telephones, calculators, TDD equipment, pizza cutter and pizza peel.
Driving Specific Job Duties
· Deliver product by car and then to door of customer.
· Deliver flyers and door hangers.
· Valid driver's license with safe driving record meeting company standards.
· Access to insured vehicle which can be used for delivery.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.