Learning & Development Coordinator
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
The Learning & Development Coordinator will be responsible for coordination support for the Global Talent Learning & Development Team to enable the success of Domino’s talent programs, processes, resources, and projects. This role will be responsible for providing support for Domino’s global Talent Development programs and processes and assist with the administration of daily operations for the Global Talent Learning & Development Team. This role will be responsible for scheduling courses, ordering materials, submitting invoices, and tracking all talent development courses. Additionally, this role will collaborate and communicate with talent development guest speakers and participants.
- Responsible for scheduling courses, ordering materials, submitting invoices, and tracking all talent development courses
- Collaborate and communicate with talent development guest speakers and participants.
- Primary point of contact for talent development programs and will create courses in the Learning Management System, update class rosters, schedule courses, run reports, and monitor completion of training activities (pre-work, attendance).
- Manage training logistics such as reserve locations, order materials, and send supplies associated with talent development programs.
- Coordinate all promotional materials such as LMS alerts, LMS banners, digital listings and partner with the Communication’s Team and HR Community to market and disseminate program information as needed.
- Manage purchase orders, submit invoices through Ariba and receipt through Concur to ensure prompt payment or work with the HR Team’s designee.
- Create and run reports to assist Talent Development leadership with tracking course completions and other statistics as requested.
- Administer the Talent Development SharePoint pages, content vendor sites like LinkedIn Learning, and updating pages with broken links, moving, and consolidating content, linking, and tagging content.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; not required
- 1-2 years of talent development operations or administrative experience preferred
- Meticulous organizational skills and multitasking abilities.
- Outstanding time management, problem-solving, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience planning large meetings and events.
- Experience with coordination support in the Talent/Learning space.
- Able to learn new systems quickly and experienced with reporting.
- Strong attention to details.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required including Teams, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Learning Management System knowledge preferred.
- Ability to organize work, prioritize and manage time in a dynamic, fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Ability to work as part of a larger team and collaborate with business units and centers of excellence.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.