HR Operations Auditing & Reporting Lead
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
The Program Leader - Human Resources Operations Auditing & Report will be responsible for the following:
(50%) Plan, build and execute scalable and repeatable risk-based compliance and operational audits and develop actionable management-level reporting and distribution strategy across DPZ to drive change
· Research potential audit & reporting needs and perform gap analysis of current state audits and reports
· Manage prioritization of key audit and reporting needs across HR Operations
· Gather requirements on audits and reports from key stakeholders
· Develop complex SQL queries in PeopleSoft, reporting withing various business systems and understanding of core HR business processes to compare and determine root cause issues
· Create basic end-user visualizations and repeatable data pulls to allow HR Operations to run and maintain audits and reports on an ongoing basis
· Develop distribution strategy of reporting to provide to various management and HR stakeholders
(20%) Develop and enhance reporting tools, data integrity and technical skills within HR Operations to improve efficiency
· Partner with HRIS, HR Corporate Systems & EIM teams to further develop and build out key needs in PF Data Mart
· Enable HR Operations team to improve data quality through analysis of data and development of queries and dashboards with appropriate schedule to monitor and fix
· Provide training across HR Operations on basic data management, querying, reporting and visualization skills as well as training around advanced excel functionality
(20%) Assist in researching and resolving complex HR Operations issues
· Deep dive on HR data, programs, interfaces, and processes to perform root cause analysis
· Provide actionable recommendations to resolve issues in a scalable, understandable way
· Assist with requirements gathering across HR Operations with technical issues
(10%) Provide ad-hoc process improvement support across HR Operations
· Help with form and web development to improve intake of work in HR Operations
· Assist other members of HR Operations team with improvement of process improvement
· Manage run queue of HR Operations Work Plan (open issues log, big-rocks, tech support, prioritization)
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or Computer Science
· 5-7 years of experience building audits and reporting at an advanced level and substantial experience working with various HR business processes in a Shared Services environment
· Strong SQL skills required and ability to manipulate datasets to diagnose root cause issues
· Basic understanding of SOX auditing principles and various employment laws
· Basic data visualization skills (Excel, Power BI etc.)
· Experience with Peoplesoft HR a plus
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; able to express complex ideas in simple terms; strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to rapidly assimilate knowledge of processes and systems.
· Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to manage multiple assignments and projects with varying deadlines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.