Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Location: Onsite at the WRC in Ann Arbor, MI
The PeopleSoft Developer is a key player in plan, design, develop, test, and launch efficient information systems and operations systems in support of core organizational functions within the HCM space. Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve system issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments and support end users in efficiently and effectively fulfilling business objectives. Lead design and development teams and mentor other team members when required. Gather and analyze data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements and develop system solutions as needed.
(60%) Design & Develop PeopleSoft applications.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives based on user and /or company needs and recommend and implement business process changes based upon analysis of business and/or user needs and system fit.
- Analyze business and/or user needs, program functionality, and system requirement specifications to design, enhance, or modify core programs and translate into proper system required detail design specification documents.
- Where applicable, executes all phases of systems and programming activities including, design, coding, debugging, documentation and testing.
- Create and execute scenarios to test standard program or modified program functionality.
- Lead design and implementation projects, performing and supervising activities such as system design, program design, coding, debugging, documenting, testing, and implementation with minimal supervision.
- Participate with IT Management in identifying opportunities to utilize systems and technology to drive the business. Helps to identify and implement changes either to PeopleSoft or to [your company] business processes to improve functionality, performance, integration, or efficiency.
- Defines and implements new coding standard while maintaining existing standards set by [your company].
- Leads and coordinates development team members through the design and development of projects
- Mentor developers and provides technical expertise through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Works closely with functional managers for overall coordination of requirements
(40%) Support PeopleSoft applications
- Provides advanced technical support to PeopleSoft developers and users including advice and guidance on complex processes and system interdependencies; Troubleshoots operational and systems issues ranging from difficult to highly complex, including problems with multiple solutions and potential significant consequences.
- Promotes the effective sharing and utilization of common data across applications and departments/business units; Researches and recommends software, hardware and other tools for data warehousing and data mining solutions; Develops and deploys software to support data extraction, manipulation and reporting.
- Coordinate and manage Significant Incidents as they occur.
- Remove blockages and assist development and functional teams in problem resolution
- Perform backup activities for the other managers as required.
- Coordinate with Project Managers to develop best practice project management standards, create templates for project artifacts, and continue to refine guidelines to apply to all Enterprise Systems projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a results oriented team player.
- Extensive development experience in PeopleSoft 9.2
- Ideally 8-10 years of technical experience with the PeopleSoft system
- Unix/Linux experience
- Relational database experience (DB2, SQL Server, Oracle)
- Strong experience in PeopleSoft Development and related tools such as PeopleCode
- Application Designer
- Component Interface
- Application Engine
- Integration Broker
- Fluid Technology
- Approval Workflow Engine
- Application Packages
- Functional knowledge of many of the following PeopleSoft modules
- Workforce Administration
- Organization Development
- Time and Labor
- Workforce Development
- Experience implementing
- EDI Integration
- Integration Broker
- Component Interfaces
- XML Publisher
- Experience with PeopleSoft upgrades and Tax Updates
- Experience integrating PeopleSoft with other external applications
- Master or Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or related field
- Minimum of 8 years experience in software application development and support, specifically PeopleSoft systems
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.