Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
This position is responsible for providing strategic sourcing services supporting multiple functions across the organization. The Specialist will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to support and manage strategic sourcing related activities such as category management, RFI/RFP, and contract negotiation/management. This is a highly collaborative role that will support departments such as Product and Equipment Innovation, HR, Facilities, Communications, Finance, Supply Chain and more. The person in this role has a great opportunity to learn about several areas of Domino’s business.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Conduct the procurement sourcing process to develop RFI/RFP events, analyze and summarize RFP response data from a TCO perspective, and generate materials for negotiations and presentations
- Support and manage the implementation of new local/regional/global programs
- With oversight from Leadership, collaborate, plan, negotiate, and execute multi-regional and/or global contracts, ensuring the best quality, services and costs
- Develop key relationships with internal & external stakeholders across several business functions, driving key category programs and execution
- Act as liaison to other Domino’s stakeholders to share/leverage best practices and uncover innovative solutions applicable to the Domino’s global enterprise
- Establish relationships with Suppliers who can provide goods/services that meet Domino’s specifications, superior service, and competitive prices
- Effectively communicate all program details from top down according to established guidelines, policies, and protocols
- Develop contracts for all relevant categories and review with Leadership to ensure appropriate approvals.
- Bachelor’s degree - preferably in Business, Procurement, or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in strategic sourcing activities (direct or indirect). Food service industry (or other applicable experience) preferred
- Effective communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously – good project management skills
- Proven track record of developing and managing internal and external relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective problem-solving ability
- Must be able to quickly and accurately perform analyses
- Clearly communicate analysis results and findings to stakeholders
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.