Senior Digital A/B Testing Project Manager
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Use actionable performance insights to deliver and maintain a best-in-class digital ordering experience for Domino’s customers to achieve Digital Experience's revenue goals. Partner with Analytics & Insights (A&I) and IT to create ticket and conversion driving experiences with a focus on user experience optimization.
(75%) Develop and implement digital user experiences that maximize revenue
- Manage the implementation digital multivariate tests across site and mobile ordering platforms.
- Ensure all user experience is developed to maximize user satisfaction, order conversion, order ticket, customer retention and/or engagement.
- Draft technical and design requirements for each A/B test to be utilized by development teams using wire-framing software.
- Be the subject matter expert for site optimization strategies for specific tracks in the customer’s experience by developing, championing, and implementing strategic testing roadmaps.
- Articulate Domino’s brand attributes and ensure they are incorporated into user experience development.
- Manage stakeholders to reach desired performance results including project timing/scope and KPIs.
- Monitor competitive initiatives and remain up to date on other digital marketing innovation.
- Support Business initiatives (i.e. national offer updates/optimization) through data gathering and/or concept vetting tests from leadership.
- Ensure ordering experiences are accessible to all customers in accordance with the latest Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) standards.
- Support IT initiatives as necessary, such as site performance, code refactoring, and point of sale enhancements.
- Advise international market consultants on best UX practices, including new winning digital experiences.
(25%) Project Management
- Serve as mediator between Digital Experience team, IT, A&I, Product Development, Marketing, Legal and other departments to develop clear test hypotheses and success metrics.
- Act as Agile Product Owners to effectively describe and define desired user experiences, objectives and goals.
- Manage delivery and creation of any assets needed for implementing a digital marketing initiative, including managing all necessary vendors and agencies.
- Ensure project communication is occurring so that all impacted parties have correct and timely updates on project scope and status.
- Assist where necessary to identify and solve any issues / bugs which arise during implementation or launch of a digital user experience.
- Use available digital metrics, project specific metrics, purchase data, partner data and external data to optimize consumer experiences. Leverage PowerBI dashboard reports to track and trend digital metrics. Work cross-functionally with A&I to interpret results and iterate on tests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or related field
- 5+ years of experience defining / developing consumer digital experiences is preferred
- Experience in QSR industry a plus
- Design software experience a plus
- Self starter with excellent project management skills
- Ability to manage details while maintaining a broad perspective on overall business goals
- Strong analytical skills and metrics measurement background
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.