Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded and now have tens of thousands of stores around the world!
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to thousands of stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have food supply and dough manufacturing centers in various locations around the U.S. and across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and food to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada.
Join us! We’d love to have you!
The Domino's Pizza Supply Chain Center in Phoenix, Arizona, is seeking a Sanitation Team Member to join the team. The position is responsible for the break down, cleaning, and reassembly of the production equipment. The Team Member also assists in production as needed. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of production/manufacturing experience with Bakery experience preferred. The qualified candidate has the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment. This position requires standing, bending, stooping, reaching, and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.This position also requires that you work some weekends and holidays.
What to expect from Domino's:
- Competitive starting wages
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Health, Dental and Vision-Starting day 1 of employment
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401K with company match after 6 full months of employment
- Professional and supportive management
- 15% Discounted share purchases
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of production or manufacturing experience
- Must be able to work during a shift that may be scheduled anytime during a 24 hour day, over a 7 day period
- At times, prolonged and frequent walking over short distances <<500 ft.>
- Must be able to balance on ladders and on top of platforms and equipment
- Ability to work in production environment with constant exposure to loud machinery and vibration exposure with use of power tools
Pay Rate: $17.90/hr
Schedule: 5 days a week, 12-8pm