Sanitation Team Member
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 18,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 6,300 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2020 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
The Sanitation Team Member cleans and sanitizes production equipment and area. Cleans and maintains building/facility. The Team Member assists in production and warehouse as needed, i.e., tray wash, dough placer, dough maker, cross/down stack and receiving.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(33%) Disassemble, clean and sanitize production equipment
· Clean and sanitize divider, mixer, mixing bowl, rounder and belts
· Clean tray washer as specified by company guidelines
· Keep maintenance and sanitation logs
(33%) Reassemble production equipment
· Reassemble divider and hoses
(30%) Performs general cleaning tasks in production area
· May be required to clean silo bin
· Ensure production floor is swept and walls are cleaned
· Empty all dough waste containers
(4%) Other duties as assigned
· Assist in production and warehouse, as needed—tray wash, dough placer, dough maker, cross stacker, down stacker and receiving.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of production or manufacturing experience
- Must be able to work during a shift that may be scheduled anytime during a 24 hour day, over a 7 day period
- At times, prolonged and frequent walking over short distances <<500 ft.>
- Must be able to balance on ladders and on top of platforms and equipment
- Ability to work in production environment with constant exposure to loud machinery and vibration exposure with use of power tools
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.