Supply Chain Learning & Development Program Leader
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
The Program Lead – Supply Chain L&D will be responsible for designing and developing learning solutions and curriculum that enables speed to proficiency of Domino’s SC Team Members, training against all documented standard operating procedures. This role will lead and deliver learning solutions in moments that matter (orientation, onboarding, skill building and mastery, on-going development) and will partner with the business teams to diagnose performance gaps, identify and develop targeted learning solutions. An individual in this role will be responsible for maintaining high standards of customer service while building lasting relationships with business unit leaders.
(40%) Lead Creation and Implementation of field team development and training
• Develop and lead all areas of field team development (orientation, onboarding, and ongoing development)
• Partner with SCS Operations and COE leaders to develop execution plans for training Supply Chain team members on duties to perform their jobs.
• Develop and deliver train-the-trainer workshops to support center-level trainers and SMEs.
• Support new center start up with new TM and leader training programs and train-the-trainer
• Execute the rollout of training for new methods, systems and best practices
• Develop strong communication cadence with SCLT and field leaders to ensure awareness, engagement, execution, program support.
• Develop and deploy program to collect feedback on training in order to analyze, improve and sustain effectiveness.
• Ensure learning systems are leveraged fully to execute training for all job functions and progressive skill development.
(40%) Lead learning and development programs and projects
• Lead projects and programs through analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation to meet intended outcomes.
• Effectively manage stakeholder relationships by leading projects and programs with effective change management and communication.
• Determine the project resources needed to achieve the goals and objectives of the initiative.
• Develop and maintain metrics that can be used to evaluate the effectiveness of learning tools and programs.
• Partner with Global Talent and Learning Team and HR Business Partners to deliver learning solutions and learning technologies that support Supply Chain teams.
• Work with 3rd party vendors to source additional resources or to develop alternative solutions.
• Rationalize key learning assets and content to be deployed to Supply Chain audience.
(20%) Coach and consult business leaders, TMs and stakeholders
• Partner with business (learners, leaders of learners, SMEs, etc) to diagnose and identify true root cause of learning needs and gaps to performance.
• Consult and coach clients on fit-for-purpose enablement and learning solutions to support the development of SC TMs at all levels.
• Recommend, design and develop creative learning solutions that include, but are not limited to, training, on-demand, experiences, feedback, and people.
• Conduct SCC support visits, virtually and in-person, to assess and coach to adoption of established learning curriculum, tools, resources, and standard processes.
• Provide actionable recommendations, improvement plans and support to improve SC training quality, capability and execution.
• Work with internal and external partners to source additional resources or to develop alternative solutions.
• BA/BS degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Communications/Training preferred
• Minimum of 5+ years of learning and development experience along with strong skills in instructional design, training delivery, project management, needs analysis and evaluation methods, coaching/consulting
• Proven experience creating and leading cross-functional teams.
• Ability to present to and influence front-line team members and executive-level leaders.
• Proven experience taking initiative to proactively analyze problems and ideating solutions.
• Proven experience using lean processes to drive continuous improvement.
• Proficient with MS Office applications, knowledge of LMS and e-learning development.
• Ability to effectively organize work, prioritize and manage time in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with short deadlines and high stress on multiple projects.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, presentation and facilitation skills
• Attention to detail and structure to ensure high quality training materials.
• Must have the ability to work as part of a larger team, balance multiple tasks/objectives and ability to handle frequently changing demands.
• Ability to travel 25+% including overnight travel
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS – NOT NECESSARY, BUT GREAT TO HAVE
- Master’s degree in Business, IO Psychology, Communications or education related discipline.
- Supply chain/manufacturing/warehousing experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.