Production Associate *Night Shift* Competitive Hourly Rate!
Come join the #1 Pizza Company in the World!
Domino's is offering a $1,000 Bonus for all new Production Associates.
The Domino's Production Associate assists the production team in processing and manufacturing of thin crust pizza dough. Production Associates will rotate to various positions throughout the shift and work in a safe manner at all times.
Production stations include: mixing dough, packaging dough shells into boxes and building pallets, overseeing the lines and changing out paper rolls.
What to expect from Domino's:
- Competitive starting wages - $18.20 - 18.70 / hour
- Yearly Bonuses
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Health, Dental and Vision-Starting day 1 of employment
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company match after 6 full months of employment
- Professional and supportive management
- Positive work environment
- Overtime available
- 15% Discounted share purchases
**2nd Shift: start time 4:30pm**
4 day work week - 10 hour shifts; rotating days off
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read/interpret production process materials, dough thermometer, gauges and record data
- Must successfully pass a background check every third year on your anniversary date
We would like to acknowledge your hard work, and to ask for your commitment to stay with us by providing you with a $1,000.00 Join and Stay Bonus.
Bonus payment details: After 60 days of service, you’ll receive $500.00 in your paycheck. After 6 months of service you will receive an additional $500.00 issued in your paycheck.