General Manager(09075) - 1101 Peninsula Drive Suite 214
You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and Customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
Managing costs building sales, increasing customer base and store profitability · Lead Team Members in operation excellence and promotion of brand standards
· Recruitment, new Team Member training and scheduling
· Provide continuous training and development of your, and our, Team Members and Management teams
· Uphold brand standards and company policies
· Serve as operations expert on Domino’s operating standards to maximize productivity
· Ensure consistently high quality product and service to customers
· Ensure health, safety and cleanliness standards are upheld
· Foster productive and professional relationships and engage Team Members
· Serve as store mentor and operations expert in all Domino’s store-level Team Member positions
· Build relationships with customers and community
· Cash handling, reconciliation and reporting
· Inventory control and management
Must have a VALID drivers license with a minimum two-year driving history.
Must be 20+ years old.
Must provide reliable transportation to/from/at work.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.