RPM Pizza is the largest Domino’s franchise in the United States for over 40 years, is family-owned and operates over 175+ stores in five states, including Indiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana. While SAFELY being #1 in every community, we pride ourselves on helping our team members be the best version of themselves they want to be. From creating smiles to being number #1 we want you to come join the fun!
Payroll agents play a critical role in creating smiles by making lives easier by providing great Customer service support to our stores. A payroll agent’s primary role is to ensure that our Team Members are accurately paid for each pay cycle. Our team members depend on their pay checks and this role is essential to ensure that our Team Members receive their compensation as stated in our policy and procedure manual.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Have a positive upbeat attitude that helps create smiles for our Team Members by providing them with great service.
· Maintain Team Members personnel records
· Audit timecard data for accuracy
· Audit payroll records for FLSA requirements
· Handle Team Member concerns related to payroll issues
· State required unemployment and employment notices
· Must possess prior payroll experience.
· Must possess computation and organizational skills.
· Must possess computer literacy, including using programs and spreadsheets.
· Must possess problem solving abilities and be an expert at time management.
· Must be energetic with a positive attitude.
· Be a Domino’s brand Ambassador.
· Be available to work 40-45 hours a week.
· Able to sit at a desk or stand for up to 8 hours, work in an office setting on a computer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.