Director of Enterprise Architecture
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
The Director- Enterprise ERP Architecture role is a senior technical position within the Enterprise Systems team responsible for creating holistic solutions that address the business challenges of the enterprise and that support the governance needed to implement them. The individual must apply system thinking to create a more integrated platform for the Enterprise Systems (Corporate Systems and Supply Chain Systems) team and to help set enterprise performance standards for IT solutions.
The Director- Enterprise Architecture will collaborate with stakeholders to deliver integrated, streamlined processes and tools that provide business insights in our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems for Finance, Human Resources and Supply Chain systems. This individual will perform a key role in shaping Dominos innovation and transformation for years to come
(70%) Enterprise Architecture
- Responsible for crafting the enterprise architecture strategy for Corporate Systems and Supply Chain Systems with the Dominos Technology architect community and driving continual realization across the IT organization of the strategy.
- Leading the development of the Enterprise Systems architecture function or program, as well as promoting and communicating its progress, outcomes and results to the organization and its leaders
- Understanding, advocating and supporting the enterprise's ERP strategies, as well as analyzing the current environment to detect deficiencies and recommend improvements
- Leading and facilitating the creation of governing principles to guide information, technology, and solution decision making for the enterprise
- Leading the identification and analysis of the enterprise's business drivers to derive its business, information, technical and solution architecture requirements
- Driving consensus with key leaders throughout the company to improve cross-functional processes and procedures
- Analyzing IT industry and market trends to determine their impact on the Enterprise Systems organization
- Consulting on application and infrastructure development projects to fit them to the architecture, as well as determining when it is necessary to modify the technical architecture to accommodate project needs
- Designing and directing the governance structure and activities associated with ensuring compliance with the enterprise architecture
- Overseeing the evaluation and selection of hardware and software product standards, as well as the design of standard configurations
- Identifying the organizational resources, structures and cultural change necessary to support the enterprise architecture
- Communicating IT trends to the broader business acting in a consultative fashion
(30%) Team Leadership and Team Member Development
- Lead technologist across the IT organization, responsible for consulting with all of IT and the broader business on any/all technical matters.
- Leadership for Enterprise Systems enterprise architecture discipline team, setting goals and objectives for team members
- Responsible for career development of all architecture team members whether through formal or informal reporting relationships.
- Consult with line of business management on training plans to cover emerging trends in IT that correlate to enterprise architecture future state direction
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA or Master’s degree in technical field desired.
- Minimum of 8 years professional experience in an IT architecture role, including public cloud platforms
- Minimum of 3 years professional enterprise architecture experience
- Candidate should have in-depth experience in designing and implementing large-scale ERP solutions
- Effective conceptualization, pattern recognition and teaming skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to educate and influence audiences from C-suite executives to end users including technical and non-technical roles
- Experience collaborating with business leaders to understand business changes and define a roadmap of needed enhancements
- Design-thinking skills
- Business domain, data/content and process understanding
- System integration experience, including interface design, and familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture techniques
- SAP and/or PeopleSoft experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.