Assistant Transportation Supervisor
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
QualificationsRequires Associates degree
- 3-5 years of documented supervisory experience
- 2-3 years route scheduling experience
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation rules and regulations
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office software
- Results-oriented, strong organizational, decision making and people skills
- Proven ability to develop and lead team members in meeting goals and objectives
- Results-oriented with strong organizational and decision making skills
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, both indoor and outdoor
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including full medical, dental, and vision, 401k, stock purchase options, and bonus program and an exceptional opportunity for professional growth and development. If you are looking to join an exceptional team, we invite you to apply online at: