Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 14,000 stores worldwide (5,800 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 14,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 16 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2014 alone, these centers made 571,000 deliveries.
- High School Diploma or GED, some college with equivalent work experience, 2-year degree preferred
- 2-3 years of warehouse, manufacturing or production experience
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Must have and maintain forklift certification
- Thorough knowledge of warehouse operations and inventory control
- Must successfully pass a background checks every third year on your anniversary date
- Solid knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift up to 25 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. on occasion, perform heavy pushing/pulling of product, work in refrigerated conditions <33-38 degrees>, and work in environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary
The Associate -Warehouse Lead will assist the Warehouse Team Leader with the supervision and coordination of all aspects of warehouse operations. They will effectively and efficiently handle customer service complaints and concerns and train new team member in job duties. Must be comfortable working in a diverse, fast paced environment. Must follow company guidelines and company operational policies.
What to expect from Domino's:
- Competitive starting wages
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Health, Dental and Vision-Starting day 1 of employment
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company match after 6 full months of employment
- Professional and supportive management
- 15% Discounted share purchases