Driver Development Program - CDL Training
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, but at more than 19,000 stores worldwide (and more than 6,300 in the U.S. alone) … you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work. And we don’t have any plans of stopping any time soon.
So, how do we get food to all those stores? Well, that’s where you come in. We have more than 23 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, that provide fresh dough and other ingredients, to franchise and corporate owned Domino’s stores. In 2019 alone, these centers made more than 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Domino's Pizza Supply Chain Services is seeking professional CDL A delivery drivers who pride themselves on high standards of quality, safety, and customer service to join our team. The CDL Driver will safely drive a company commercial vehicle on established route(s) to unload product and render customer service to Domino's Pizza store locations. The drivers schedule will consist of a variety of local and road, solo and team, same day runs four times a week. Weekly dispatch schedule begins Sunday for consecutive 6 days. A schedule is made up of routes within these days.
What can you expect from Domino’s?
- Competitive pay
- Competitive benefits – Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Bonus Potential
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company matching after 6 full months of employment
- Paid Holiday and Vacations
- Furnished uniforms
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Meet the Domino’s Pizza Commercial Driver Accident and Moving Violation Standards
• Clean MVR with no alcohol or controlled substance related convictions within 7 years of application
• No preventable, minor, or major accidents in the past year with CDL license or regular license
• Pass DOT physical, substance screen and background check
INTERNAL (CURRENT SUPPLY CHAIN CENTER EMPLOYEE)
• Obtain valid CDL Class A or Class B license through Domino’s DDP from a Domino’s selected driver training school
• Employed with Domino’s a minimum of 60 Days in Supply Chain, and have no corrective actions, (i.e., verbal, written or final/suspension).
• In good standing
• Submit internal driver-in-training application
• Recommendation from current Leadership
EXTERNAL - With CDL
• Hold a valid CDL Class A or Class B license from a licensed driver training school
• Have a letter of reference from previous employer or CDL school
• Must maintain a DOT Med Cert
• Must always meet the defined MVR standards to remain qualified to drive company commercial motor vehicle
• Must successfully pass a background checks every third year on your anniversary date
• Must be able to work around yeast and flour
EXTERNAL - Without CDL
• Apply to an open role at the Supply Chain Center (non-driver)
• After a minimum 60 days, you will be eligible to apply for Driver Development Program candidate as an internal team member
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.