IT Financial Analyst
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
As Domino’s continues to evolve on how we optimize our use of technology in how we compete, our IT Finance team will play a critical role in advancing this transformation. The Financial Analyst along with the IT Finance team with be tasked with helping to achieve the right investment balance at the right pace for the organization to "fund the journey".
The Financial Analyst will be a member of the IT team and support our fastest growing team from an FP&A standpoint. The Financial Analyst will interact closely with the IT leadership team and participate in discussions at the senior and executive leadership levels.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Support analysis needed to grow Information Technology financial performance including:
- Perform monthly Flash Process – Analyze expense, capital and revenue trends, conduct financial reviews and provide insight on financial performance with V.P.’s and Directors
- Be a resource to support divisions to help measure the financial impact of key decisions
- Complete ad-hoc analysis as requested by Finance and IT leadership
- Work jointly with cross-functional teams and finance colleagues to identify innovative opportunities for business process improvements and streamlining existing activities
- Analyze and report on all aspects of internal technology investments across our business, including service costs, trend analysis and other KPI's and benchmarks
- Assist in development and execution of financial models and business case materials to analyze major projects of IT
Responsible for IT Operating and Capital budgets
- Lead annual budget development process for the Point-of-Sale system business line
- Ensure the financial, operational, and capital goals of the company are reflected in the financial budget
- Review financial reports to ensure departments are within established budgets
- Tie budgets into the actual results, analyze and report to VP & Directors
- Maintain appropriate internal controls and adhere to Company policy and procedures - Ensure there are no significant deficiencies or material weaknesses, as defined by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
- Generate reports to support the IT budget for presentation to Leadership Counsel
IT Labor Process Development and Controls:
- Partner with accounting team to ensure appropriate expense recognition and facilitate evaluation of capital treatment
- Ensures adherence of contract labor onboarding activities with Domino’s authorization process
- Develop processes to streamline contract labor invoice processing and ensure all bill rates align to contracts
- Develop and facilitate training on Domino’s labor process and guidelines for all new IT employees
- Generate reports to provide real time insights on labor actuals and trends to V.P.’s and Directors
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics required; MBA or CPA preferred
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with management reporting
- HFM and PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Proven communication, presentation and computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.