- Flexible schedule.
- Happy to train with full pay right away.
- Earn Tips!
- Discount on food purchase available every day, during shifts and on days off.
- Full-Time and part-time are available.
- Full-Time (30+ hours per week after 1 year) qualifies for Benefits.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Employer matched 401k (4%), PTO
- Paid development programs/classes that help you get those raises in pay!
- Pay-scaling training program that is hands-on and in-store. Long story short; Learn to run shifts, get pay increases.
- Once Training is complete; AMs can earn up to and over $17.50/hour in wages with tips on top of that!
- Oversee operations of the kitchen and delivery crew.
- Receive Customer's orders over the phones, internet & over the counter.
- Prepare & cook customer's orders in accordance with Domino's procedures and standards.
- Basic kitchen maintenance. e.g., cleaning/maintaining cleanliness, stocking & rotating product, proofing dough, etc.
- Basic administrative duties. e.g., inventory, food ordering, scheduling, running computer reports, entering operations evaluations, handling customer concerns, closing and opening tasks, etc.
- Must have a positive attitude and a good work ethic.
- Must have attention for detail & food quality.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds with good mobility.
- Must be able to cooperate well on a team.
- Must have basic math and computer skills.
- No education restrictions.
- No experience requirements.
- Starting Wage will be based on experience and skill level (between $16 and $19/h)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.