Job DetailsABOUT THE JOB
As a Domino’s Pizza Assistant Managers, your success is vital to our business. As you learn to lead a Team, you will receive training in the fundamentals of product quality, sanitation, inventory, etc. In our fast-paced environment, you will learn the skills to “Handle the Rush” and be trained in the important leadership skills needed to develop our Team.
As an AM you will be required to:
- Assist a manager to lead a team to properly run a Domino’s Pizza Store.
- Assist a manager to properly train all employees in performing the day to day operations.
- Assist a manager to maintain proper staffing and upholding Domino’s Pizza Standards
- Do daily inventory
- Handle cash transactions
- Deep Clean, Organize, prep Food
- Maintain proper food rotation
- Lift, pull, climb ladders, Sweep, mop etc.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.