Delivery Driver(1512) - 192 W. 92 HWY
Domino’s Pizza Team Members are an all-inclusive, fun, energetic and friendly group of people. We strive for teams of happy, motivated and dedicated staff with a passion for providing the best possible service to our customers. A Domino's Driver is often the only point of contact our customers have with the store. Therefore, they must have great customer service skills and a safe driving record.
· Driver responsibilities:
· Deliver pizzas and other products to customers
· Provide quality customer service at the door
· Attend to customer concerns
· Driving safely at all times
· Complete cash transactions with customers
· Meet and greet customers on the phone and in person and assist with customer service in store
· Assist with preparing a variety of pizzas, sandwiches, and other food items
· Clean the store and keep it sanitized and working properly
· Hygiene and food safety
An effective Domino’s team member must follow directions easily, stick to routines, and feel comfortable dealing with customers and coworkers for an extended amount of time.
· Drivers must be 18+ years old with at least 2 years of driving history, and have a clean and dependable vehicle.
· Must have a valid Food Handler’s Card (where applicable by law).
· Must have a valid driver's license, registration, and insurance and must have a GOOD "driving" record.
· Must demonstrate a positive attitude, be self-motivated and smile.
· Proficient in the use of computers.
· Background screening.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Flexible working hours; requires working weekends, days and evenings.
· Ability to effectively maneuver around ovens, makeline and equipment, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, climbing.
· Constant working with the public and employees in a high-volume environment.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
· Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks.
· Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside.
· Fumes from food odors.
· Exposure to cornmeal dust.
· Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.