Supply Chain - Administrative Assistant
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(40%) Provide administrative support to the Supply Chain Center
· Assist with copying, filing, mailing, composing and distributing memos and correspondence
· Answer and route all Supply chain Center telephone calls
· Process any intercompany transfers and ensure invoicing and quantities are correct to ensure accurate inventory level
· Check and translate in French for accuracy
· Input and print store invoices and organize into correct route and sequence; and attach any necessary communications to the store
· Prepare store invoices for order add-ons and pickups
· Prepare all paperwork for loading and production; run any pertinent reports
· Receive and resolve customer requests, concerns and complaints
· Maintain filing system for invoices, reports and other customer related information
· Process credits for the Domino’s Pizza Stores
· Code credits for delivery accuracy
· Coordinate credit requests with appropriate departments for further research
· Process special orders/pick-ups
(20%) Delivery and Service
· Review driver paperwork for errors and return any paperwork with errors to the D&S TL for corrections
· Work with load sheets and check for cheese accuracy, boxes and sauce
· Perform other duties as assigned and work on special projects
· 1-2 years related experience
· High School Diploma or GED
· Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
· Working knowledge of MS Office products
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
Domino's is an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a unified and inclusive environment. Our recruitment process is barrier-free, and we will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities. If you are contacted by Domino's regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation. Domino's is committed to an inclusive environment where our exceptional people are respected and celebrated for their time, talents, and energies while striving to make our company the best pizza delivery company in the world.