2022 Summer Internship (Communications: Customer Support)
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
We consider our interns to be our future team members, and we have built our program to reflect this. Our Interns are given project-based work – no making copies all summer. Each intern is given clear objectives to meet, participates in Lunch and Learn sessions with the Leadership Council and has the opportunity to attend multiple team-building activities. Summer ends with our interns giving presentations on what they learned to our Executive Team and other key stakeholders in the organization. Our paid internships run from May 2022 to August 2022. To be considered, all candidates should have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Customer Support: This intern will be working on our Customer Satisfaction Survey, engaging with franchisees at a local level and following up with customers on their experience. This intern will also have the opportunity to work alongside our Analytics & Insights Team in order to drive retention and improve our customer service.
- Current junior or senior (May 2022 graduates are not qualified) or enrollment in a full-time MBA program
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Returning to at least one additional semester of school at end of internship
- Analytical background preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization in the country of employment in 2022
- Commitment to make a direct impact on company success
- Leadership and extracurricular activities preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.