The Digital Experience (DX) Manager will be part of the DX Center Of Excellence team which focuses on holistic eCommerce support for national windows, menu innovations, DX quality, digital A/B testing, accessibility compliance, legislative mandates, in-experience personalization, and ecommerce innovation projects.
This DX Manager will focus on national windows and ecommerce innovation, but the team will have fluidity in their projects to make sure business critical ecommerce projects are prioritized.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Develop and lead national window digital experiences
Lead the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) strategies for each digital channel to support the national campaigns in order to maximize consumer experience, optimize revenue and customer satisfaction. The DX manager will lead all digital project phases including:
- Scope: Work with Advertising and Domino’s Leadership to define and align on project goals and scope.
- Requirement Gathering: Define functional/business rules to effectively conceptualize and communicate high-level UX design strategies. Requirements may include testing multiple experiences.
- User Experience: Work with agency to develop, deliver and own the end-to-end UX design process and deliverables including user flows, wireframes and prototypes to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors across platforms and devices.
- Agency relations: Work with agency to ensure projects are in scope, meet stated deadlines and ladder up to defined requirements and stated KPIs.
- Development: Work in Agile environment to assist IT with defining user stories, prioritizing work and meeting defined timelines.
- UAT: Own end-to-end user acceptance testing, signing off that all requirements are met, and digital product meets the project’s goals and purpose.
- Monitoring: Work with A&I to ensure all digital experience programs and strategies are developed to optimize revenue intent and customer satisfaction to achieve stated KPIs and maximize lifetime customer value.
- Post-launch Development: Assist where necessary to identify and solve any issues / bugs which arise during implementation or launch of a digital experience initiative.
- Ongoing Communication: Routinely update all stakeholders on project strategy, status, functionality updates and business impact. Host and lead EVP level update meetings.
Champion and lead ecommerce innovation projects
- Maintain Domino’s competitive edge by identifying and developing (using the digital project phases defined above) emerging tech on our digital platforms. Examples of past projects included Surprise Frees, Dom chat bot, Anyware channel creation, and Emergency Pizza. Future projects to include (but are not limited to) Gen AI (Dom 2.0), Apple live activities and iOS ecosystem, passwordless sign in options, etc.
- Remain current on competitive digital programs and strategies. Proactively recommend actions when needed to respond to competitive activity to ensure Domino’s maintains leadership in the category.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Work with Domino’s leadership and legal teams to develop and implement ecommerce solutions for new legislative requirements. Examples of projects include: NY + CA Plastics, CA High Wage.
- Partner with Ecommerce Digital Product team (within the DX Experience team) to evaluate and prioritize feature enhancements as they support national windows or emerging technologies, ultimately leading to higher online satisfaction and revenue intent.
- Partner with field, customer support and franchisees as needed to identify process or functionality updates and assist in determining best course of action for implementation.
- Manage both corporate and DNAF program expenditures to be within budget guidelines and recommend funding enhancements where needed.
- Be familiar with Domino’s digital metrics and project specific metrics to optimize consumer experiences, conversion and ticket. Utilize additional sources, including purchase / Pulse data, partner data and external data to monitor and optimize all digital experiences.
- Ensure requirements and development adhere to latest Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) standards.
- Support Domino’s Pizza’s overall purpose to feed the power of possible – one pizza at a time. The values to be followed in support of the purpose are:
- Put people first
- Champion our customers
- Create inspired solutions
- Grow & win together
- Do the right thing
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, information systems, or related field
- 5+ years of digital marketing or related interactive experience
- Self-starter with excellent project management skills
- Excellent people skills and vendor relationship management skills
- Experience managing UI/UX initiatives preferred
- Demonstrated thought leadership in ecommerce, mobile, and/or branding
- Experience with marketing consumer oriented web sites / QSR industry-specific a plus
- Analytical approach to problems, with a solution-driven mindset
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Strong verbal and presentation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.