Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Lead Administrative Assistant will support the VP of Safety and Loss Prevention and work closely to support other managers on the team.
- Lead or assist with department events, meeting and holiday events
- Coordinate meetings and conferences
- Negotiate venue, event and hotel contracts
- Travel as necessary to ensure execution of department events
- Keep department calendar up to date with events and meetings
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters proactively and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Onboard new team members and schedule meetings as needed including introducing to our team, Dominos culture and schedule necessary training
- Serve as the system admin for Safety Culture and Origami platforms
- Prepare monthly reports related to incident and loss trends
Represent the department in outside communications
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Appropriately handle phone and email communications
- Draft announcements/materials as necessary
Control and coordinate VP’s appointments and schedule
- Manage complicated appointment schedule
- Maintain electronic appointment calendar
- Make necessary travel arrangements for VP
- Manage expense reporting for the VP
- Coordinate travel itineraries with department team leaders and LT assistants
Develop and facilitate VP meetings and events
- Assist in development of presentations and materials for leadership meetings
- Coordinate meeting set-up using event meeting plan / checklist
- Coordinate attendee listing and invitations
- Publish meeting minutes as needed
Maintain awareness of key issues, commitments, and priorities of VP
- Act as liaison for VP and other departments
- Actively develop relationships with other departments and outside contacts
- Attend and facilitate as appropriate SLP department meetings
- Keep SLP team up to date of company events via regular communications
- Assist in coordinating SLP Department initiatives and Projects
Provide administrative support to department
- Assist with day-to-day activities of the department as needed
- Lend assistance through staff to offer administrative support
- Assist in ad hoc and special projects
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education, and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related role including confidentiality, timeliness, customer service, organization, prioritization, troubleshooting, and working independently to successfully achieve results
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word).
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- High level of customer service and excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team as well as independently; ability to exercise independent judgment when necessary and employ basic reasoning skills
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and ability to prioritize accordingly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.