Dominos Pizza Supply Chain: Warehouse Team Member
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 18,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 6,300 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2020 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
This position will require a flexible schedule to work until work is done. 2nd shift with Saturday's off.
When: Wednesday, May 18th
Where: 1 Cermak Blvd, St Peters, MO. 63376
Time: 10am - 4pm
Please be sure you submit your application and bring a rsume, if you have one.*
Essential Job Duties:
- Loading box trucks and/or trailers.
- Operate hand help bar code scanner in the picking process to determine product to be “picked” for loading.
- Load product onto the correct route trucks (ensure the truck is clean and at the proper temperature).
- Ensure the products have adequate shelf life.
- No damaged product is to be loaded on the trucks.
- Ensure the correct products are loaded and recorded on paperwork.
- Key elements include; Truck/Load security, sanitation, & temperature standards, ensuring product is accounted for.
- Maintain a clean an orderly warehouse.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) & Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Operate electric pallet jacks, and hand trucks safely and efficiently.
- Turn off and charge equipment when not in use.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understand, follow, and comply with all company safety and operating procedures and policies.
*** MUST BE ABLE TO STAY UNTIL THE JOB IS FINISHED***
- 1 year previous experience in warehouse, manufacturing or production environment
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills for order processing and inventory control
- Company certification to operate warehouse equipment such as forklift or pallet jack
- Ability to stand, climb and walk on a continual basis throughout shift. Ability to lift from floor to above the head, 50 lbs. frequently, and 75 lbs. occasionally, throughout work shift
- Must be available to work during a shift which may be scheduled anytime during a 24 hour day, over any 7 day period
- Ability to work in warehouse environment with constant exposure to loud machinery
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, both indoors and outdoors
What to expect from Domino's:
- Competitive starting wages
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Health, Dental and Vision-Starting day 1 of employment
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company match after 6 full months of employment
- Professional and supportive management
- 15% Discounted share purchases