Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Delivery Biker – Domino’s Team USA Stores
Delivery Bikers are responsible for delivering food to customers with excellent customer service and a positive attitude. We will provide the eBike for you, all you need to do is show up and be ready to ride.
Hourly Rate: $13/hour + Tips
Why deliver for us:
- Great pay - Our Bikers receive a competitive hourly wage, plus tips
- Benefits - All team members are eligible for benefits (eligibility for certain benefits dependent on approximate hours worked per week)
- Schedule - Flexible scheduling and opportunities for overtime
- Perks - Discounts on menu items, a safe work environment and opportunities for growth
What we’re looking for in our Delivery Bikers:
- Demonstrates ability to maintain food and team member safety
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to operate store technology
- Ability to assist with store operations
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to ride an eBike
Minimum job requirements (see the Job Description for full details):
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Domino's Team USA stores value honesty, transparency, and accountability, and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for our team members.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
*This position requires you to work onsite at the address listed.