Class B CDL Straight Truck Driver
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, but at more than 19,000 stores worldwide (and more than 6,300 in the U.S. alone) … you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work. And we don’t have any plans of stopping any time soon.
So, how do we get food to all those stores? Well, that’s where you come in. We have more than 23 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, that provide fresh dough and other ingredients, to franchise and corporate owned Domino’s stores. In 2019 alone, these centers made more than 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Safely drives company commercial vehicle over or on established route(s) to unload the product and render customer service to Domino’s Pizza store locations. Ensure that all tasks performed are done in a safe manner, including wearing proper PPE.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Drive, Deliver and Unload Product
- Safely drive assigned truck on designated route(s) to deliver product to Domino's Pizza stores; may be required to run routes as part of a team or as a single driver.
- Safely deliver product by sliding dough trays and product from trailer floor to rear liftgate and ramp to dollies/carts
- Verify dough, store cooler and trailer temperatures at each stop, and accuracy of delivery
- Safely load product onto dolly and unload product at each customer location. Rotate stock in cooler, then move delivered product into cooler
- Pick up damaged and empty tray containers/carts and deliver to Supply Chain Center
- Safely Reposition and secure remaining product/tray containers/carts in trailer after each delivery
- Listen to and timely resolve customer service complaints
- Required to always wear and follow Domino’s Pizza uniform standards while working
- Attend scheduled safety, team meetings and training sessions once a quarter
- Follow all local, state, federal, and Domino's safety rules, policies, and procedures
Complete Necessary Paperwork
- Responsible for verifying and securing load prior to dispatch
- Ensure you have required safety equipment before dispatch
- Perform pre- and post-trip safety vehicle inspections at every stop – beginning and end of each trip
- Verify log of driving activities daily
- Complete all safety training timely
- Comply with DOT log regulations by ELD
- Accountable for the vehicle and product
- Complete paperwork (DVIR, Trip Sheet, Load Assessment Forms) per DOT, and Company policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Six months of verifiable CMV driving experience, one year preferred
- Must have valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License [CDL] w Air Brakes
- Must maintain a DOT Med Cert
- Must meet the Company MVR standards to drive company commercial motor vehicle (11 pts)
- Must pass DOT physical
- Must successfully pass a background check every third year on your anniversary date
- Must be able to work around yeast and flour
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift to 50 lbs. frequently and 100 lbs. on occasion, perform heavy pushing/pulling of product, work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees], outdoor weather [rain, sleet, heat, snow, etc.], and work in environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.