Office Coordinator - Partner's Foundation (Part time)
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
The Domino’s Partners Foundation is a separate non-profit organization affiliated with and supported by Domino’s Pizza team members. The Foundation’s mission is to provide financial assistance to team members experiencing a hardship or crisis.
Office Coordinator Primary Responsibilities:
- Prepare daily disbursement checks in NetSuite system daily
- Mail disbursement checks daily
- File case documents monthly
- Perform clerical work as needed
- Assist with incoming department mail
- Assist with fundraising projects as needed
- Communicate with Domino’s brand including Franchisees as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Job requires 3-4 hours daily 5 days per week in office: more hours optional
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an office environment
- Superb organizational skills, attention to detail and good time management
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; knowledge of NetSuite preferred
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ability to be flexible and work independently in executive environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize meeting simultaneous deadlines
- Exercise excellent judgement in handling confidential documents and information
Salary is hourly and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
The Domino’s Partners Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.