Shift Runner (01564) - 9620 Olive Blvd
We are MBR Management (a locally owned Franchise of Domino's) & we strive to treat all of our team members like family. Our goal is to get to know each team member & help you accomplish your goals whether it is a career with us or just earning some extra cash!
You’re the boss, the big cheese, top dog. You’re a natural born leader, so maybe it's time you moved up. You want to be the head honcho? Well now's your chance - Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically, Shift Runners. It's a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need some skills – sound judgment, empathy, people management insight & the ability to multitask.
As a Domino's Pizza Shift Runner, your success is vital to our business. As you learn to lead a team, you will receive training in the fundamentals of product quality, sanitation, cost control, inventory control & customer relations. In our fast-paced environment, you will learn the skills to "Handle the Rush" & be taught the important leadership skills needed to develop our team!
- Driver’s license with 2 years experience if 18 or 1 year if 19 or older
- A clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- A dependable vehicle with proof of auto insurance
- A desire to lead people
- Flexible availability
- Starting pay: $13-$17/hr (based on experience)
- Earn up to $43k/year
- Flexible scheduling -- full & part-time positions available
- Competitive wages
- 1 week of PTO
- Paid mileage
- Employee discount on all food items
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid training program
- Opportunity to become a Domino’s Franchisee!
FULL TIME SHIFT RUNNER BENEFITS (in addition to above benefits):
- Offered Health, Dental & Vision Insurance after 60 days of employment
- Voluntary accident coverage/Critical illness coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Ability to contribute to a 401(k)
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.