MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company and watch your career grow!
The Senior Operations Manager of Supply Chain is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing a diverse team of manufacturing and distribution team members in a fast-paced supply chain operation. Departments of authority will include a minimum of 3 functions [Dough Production & Sanitation, Warehouse inbound and outbound, Delivery & Service or Maintenance]. The Sr Operations Manager is a leader of considerable judgement and initiative in planning work programs that support the strategic vision and success of the stores.
The Sr Operations Manager supports the leadership of the Director and is the main point of contact in their absence. They will be responsible for setting the tone of the team and operations, engaging with customers and key stakeholders in a professional, service and solution-oriented manner. They will be able to support a 24/7 operation by being direct leadership during shift-crossovers and weekend coverage.
Salary Range: $130,000 - $145,000
- Master all aspects of the Supply Chain Center functional areas and acquire a thorough knowledge of processes in accordance with established company and industry standards and procedures.
- Drive EBITDA and Profit-Sharing performance through the reduction of excess operational costs.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards, safety programs, and other federal, state, and local requirements
- Provide recommendations on streamlining operations and maximizing productivity.
- Monitor departmental head counts and ensure optimum efficiency in each department.
- Participate in decisions on delivery of product to corporate and franchise stores.
- Monitor inventory and quality control for effective operations.
- Ensure inventory monitoring, product quality control and adherence to quality assurance standards are standard in operations processes.
- Establishing processes and procedures to positively impact:
- Delivery Accuracy.
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Product Management and Handling.
- Identify the need for, and participate as needed in, process improvement projects.
- Actively execute strategic initiatives.
- Support leadership by acting as the main point of contact for team, customers, and stakeholders in the absence of the Director.
Financial Success of the Center
- Provide input for financial decisions affecting the Supply Chain Center.
- Assist Director and Managers to establish annual operating budget and annual Business Review
- Identify financial opportunities by collaborating with the Managers to focus on reducing costs when appropriate without effecting operations.
- Review profit and loss statements and identify areas of strength and areas for improvement.
- Work with Managers and Director to identify capital improvements necessary and monitor capital budget
- Manage/monitor capital budget and track capital improvements
- Establish strong partnerships with key customers including suppliers, Franchisees, and store General Managers
- Model engaging, solution-oriented behavior and best practices related to accuracy, service level agreements and relationship management
- Drive inclusive behavior, modeling bridging and bonding activities to improve the overall success of the Domino’s brand
Team Member Engagement
- Provide vision and direction to all team members within the Supply Chain Center.
- Develop understood, measurable goals for each team member that drive results.
- Create a culture where exceptional people desire to work to their highest level and are appreciated for their performance.
- Foster individual relationships with each member of the team.
- Monitor actions and provide input to Managers regarding team member relations, hiring decisions, promotions and pay increases, disciplinary actions, and terminations.
- Assure that leadership is accountable to the team members, as team members are to their performance.
- Interviews and hires team members; evaluates team members' performance; resolves employee issues, concerns, and complaints.
- Identify, develop, and implement incentive programs to improve Team Member productivity and job satisfaction.
- Coordinate with Managers the preparation of predictive labor schedules.
- Function as liaison between operations team, administrative staff, and Director.
- Consult with Human Resources regarding hiring, retention, pay, career development and Team Member relations issues.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals on all direct reports.
- Support the individual development plans of leaders by acting as a mentor and providing an environment to learn and grow.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in distribution and/or manufacturing operations.
- Managership skills and successful supervisory experience in an operations environment.
- Commitment to total customer service and excellent product quality.
- Proven ability to achieve targeted results and operational goals.
- Available for relocation to any Supply Chain Center.
- Desire to advance into Director position.
- Initiative-taking with proven ability to develop and lead team members in meeting goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated cheerful outlook, high integrity and self-discipline, function as a strong role model for others.
- Purposeful with strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills and an elevated level of analytical ability.
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Benefits on first day of employment!
- 401k matching contributions
- 15% off the purchase price of stock
- Company bonus
- Referral bonuses