Warehouse Manager *$5k Signing Bonus!
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, but at more than 19,000 stores worldwide (and more than 6,300 in the U.S. alone) … you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work. And we don’t have any plans of stopping any time soon.
So, how do we get food to all those stores? Well, that’s where you come in. We have more than 23 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, that provide fresh dough and other ingredients, to franchise and corporate owned Domino’s stores. In 2019 alone, these centers made more than 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Domino’s Supply Chain is looking for a Team Leader-Warehouse for our soon-to-open supply chain center in Merrillville, Indiana! We’re looking for Dominoids who are ready for and excited about the celebrations and challenges of opening a new center. The center is scheduled to initiate production during Q3 2022. Ideally this person will begin to report to the center around July tentatively.
Merrillville is in Northwest Indiana. A 10-minute drive from the Illinois/Indiana border, the city has a growing residential community with many neighborhoods under development. It is also a hub for many other supply chain and commercial businesses, including northwest Indiana’s main shopping mall, Southlake Mall. A move to Indiana will offer attractively low property and income taxes, growing communities with reasonably priced rentals and properties, and a central location in the Midwest that will experience all four seasons.
A robust relocation package will be offered to internal hires, which includes covered packing and moving expenses, renter assistance, a $5k lump sum allowance, and contracted real estate agents to help sell your current home and/or purchase a home near the new center (if needed).
- Manages and supervise activities of warehouse team members engaged in loading and unloading of trucks, and in moving and storing of materials/products
- Assigns job tasks according to shipping schedules
- Trains new team members in job duties to maintain consistency, and accuracy throughout the warehouse
- Ensures team members are working safe and following safety, hygiene, and security guidelines
- Established experience in a warehouse, manufacturing, distribution, or retail environment
- Proven ability to develop and lead team members in meeting goals and objectives
- Willingness to support a 24-hour operation and ability to work a full-time/flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Demonstrated commitment to personal and food safety
- Ensures Accountability
- Customer Focus
- Communicates Effectively
- Drives Results
We would like to acknowledge your hard work, and to ask for your commitment to stay with us by providing you with a $5,000.00 Join and Stay Bonus.
Bonus payment details: At the time of hire you will receive $5,000.00 in your first paycheck.