Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
This position will help lead the continued transformation of Supply Chain’s division and drive profitability by executing large scale multimillion-dollar cost saving strategic initiatives. Responsibilities also includes supporting the multi-year planning process which will impact Supply Chain’s strategic vision, mission, and promise to our customers
The Lead Project Manager will develop, organize, and execute large scale strategic projects and initiatives that drive Domino’s Supply Chain evolution. This leader will be responsible for establishing and leading cross-functional teams for a portfolio of diverse projects. They will leverage best-in-class methodologies to efficiently execute projects. The successful candidate will display exceptional leadership skills, build relationships, and drive impactful results. This leader will collaborate cross-departmentally and provide actionable insight to drive Domino’s Supply Chain and enterprise strategy.
Strategic Project Management:
- Manage a portfolio of strategic projects from conception to implementation
- Understand key business challenges and seek creative solutions to drive efficiency
- Create project plans, timelines, and financial justifications
- Identify and raise issues that impact project quality, scope, timing and cost
- Analyze data and draw conclusions to influence project decisions
- Translate complex projects and data into intuitive visual aids and presentations and effectively communicate findings with Leadership
- Create impactful presentations and communicate to a variety of audiences
Project Team Leadership and Management:
- Create and lead cross-functional teams while collaborating with internal and external business partners
- Ensure teams and individuals achieve their deliverables
- Lead efficient project meetings, influence decisions, and make compromises
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making meaningful contributions
- Support the execution of Supply Chain’s multi-year strategic planning process
- Assist with the management of portfolio and project effectiveness by ensuring prioritization of activities to support critical trade off decisions
- Support Supply Chain’s governance structure and help drive superior execution of routines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Supply Chain Management, Operations, or related field desired
- MBA preferred
- 7-10 years of business/operations project management experience with an organization known for its best-in-class operations. Expertise across a broad spectrum of products, end markets, business cycles, and manufacturing processes and disciplines
- Have demonstrated the ability to lead and influence teams
- Excellent project management, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience implementing and driving change management
- Well-developed team building and influencing skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and stature to work across multiple functions
- Experience using software such as: Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, PowerBI etc.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly access and make clear recommendations for improvement
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to decipher complex analyses into actionable tasks
- Translate analyses and communicate findings in cohesive and simplified messages
- Strong financial skills especially around identifying and quantifying savings and costs
- Demonstrate broad and deep understanding of manufacturing and supply chain distribution challenges that occur within a multi-site network and be able to identify best-practice solutions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.