District Loss Prevention Manager
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Must be local to area. No relocation being offered.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(65%) Corporate Stores and Teams
Training and Safety Culture:
· Be the primary point of contact for security and safety issues. You must drive, inspire and lead the way in creating and maintaining a strong safety culture in your area of responsibility
· You will lead training classes, webinars, and calls which are designed to promote safe behavior and awareness. You will conduct regular site visits to provide on-site training, tips, guidance and leadership for promoting a safety culture.
· You will ensure that you have 100% compliance on all in store personnel safety and loss prevention training is complete and adequate. You will maintain regular and organized communication with HR, MCOs and GMs in order to track and verify that all team members have been properly trained.
· You will ensure that you have 100% compliance on all vehicle safety inspections.
Equipment / Processes:
· During site visits, random and programmed, you will review all procedures, tools, and practices related to cash and order management and handling. You will:
· Confirm that surveillance systems are functional, in good repair, and properly situated to provide the maximum visibility into the store operations. Report any defects and ensure that they are corrected on a clear timeline.
· Confirm that access control systems are in good repair and fit for purpose. Report any defects, and ensure that they are corrected on a clear timeline.
· Confirm that fire equipment is in place and proper
· Conduct safety and security assessments and ensure that any failed items are corrected on a clear timeline.
· Conduct loss prevention inspections and ensure that any failed items are corrected on a clear timeline.
Supply Chain Centers
· You will work with Supply chain centers in your area to conduct quarterly safety inspections, and bi-annual security inspections
· Provide a security risk assessment once per year
· Ensure that all systems are functional and fit for purpose
· Other duties as assigned.
Prevent / Predict / Response
· Properly analyze and present relevant, important and timely information, stats, and trends which are intended to increase awareness and drive safe and secure behaviors.
· Connect with industry and closely situated security peers in order to share information about current trends which could impact the safety in your area of responsibility
· Create and manage networks with local law enforcement
· Be familiar with local crime, weather, and other trends which could present a business disruption. Provide timely information to HQ and stores in order to make mitigation plans.
· Manage Loss Prevention Cases
· Work with LP teams as needed to gather information. Leverage cameras, investigations, and interviews in order to create a case. Present the findings. Properly document all activities, and communicate results and finding using professional methods of reporting.
· Be thoroughly familiar with norms and trends in each of your areas in order to spot suspicious behavior and activity
· Regularly conduct reporting audits to check for suspicious or inappropriate cash and order handling
· Conduct proactive interventions as needed when suspicious activity is discovered. Provide corrective coaching and training to promote a store culture where Right Actions and Right Procedures are followed.
(30 %) Support for Franchise operations:
· Provide guidance, counseling and support on the following:
· Crisis Management, Auto Accidents, Team member injuries, Security incidents, Customer Care Complaints
· Be aware of crime trends and other locally based events that could impact business operations. Provide this information to be used in regularly programmed webinars and sharing sessions.
· As requested, assist in crime response by working with law enforcement agencies, conducting investigations, providing onsite support, coordination and security management of event
· Assist in conducting loss investigations as requested
(5%) Professional and Management Duties
· Attend department meetings, contribute with specific and meaningful regional insights, trends, concerns or ideas for further development
· Produce professional level, high quality, well though-out, formatted, and written reports and presentations.
· Maintain contacts with industry peers to benchmark best practices
· Attend professional security, loss prevention and safety seminars
· Provide monthly State of the Region reports
- Undergraduate degree
- Bilingual in Spanish Preferred
- 5-7 years’ progressive experience in leading LP investigations, actively using physical security systems, advising on security risks, developing security risk mitigation plans, leading incident response
- Can draft clearly written memos, investigation summaries, and other communications using proper grammar, correct formatting to a professional standard
- Must be able to use excel to present and sort data into meaningful information
- Industry certification Preferred (CFI, CPP, PSP, etc)
- Must be willing and able to travel across US as needed to support an investigation and provide incident response
- Must be willing and able to travel regularly to conduct training, site visits and promote strong safety training and readiness culture in designated market
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.