Customer Service Representative 7262
The main requirement for Domino's Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) is to have a
positive personality, a clear and highly energetic voice, and he or she must also be customer
service oriented. CSRs need to speak with customers all throughout his or her shift so they must know how to deal with various customer related issues. They must also be well versed when it comes to product details, services, charges and other related important information which will be relayed to customers whenever it is needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member may be required to work outdoors, in various temperatures, in a noisy environment, near moving mechanical parts, with dangerous equipment or sharp tools, and around fumes, odors, dust or toxic chemicals. This job can be physically demanding: the team member may be required to use hand repetitively, stand for prolonged periods, bend over, twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop or kneel.
Some specific duties of Domino's CSRs include:
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions and advertising/"wobble boarding"
- Opening and maintaining customer customer accounts by recording and updating account information
- Preparing and packaging food products
- Collecting payment and handing out orders to customers
- Resolving product or service issues by determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustments, following up to ensure resolution
- Maintaining financial accounts by processes customer adjustments
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related requests as needed
We will ensure you are trained and have a positive learning experience when you join our team. Wage for all CSRs is minimum wage, with the option for raises based on performance
evaluations conducted by Regional Supervisors on a regular basis. CSRs also frequently receive tips on a daily or bi-weekly basis via an in-store tip pool.
- Be 15 years or older
- Be attentive to detail
- Be customer oriented, friendly and energetic
- Have cash management skills
- Be able to work long hours, scheduled or unscheduled, which will include nights, weekends, and as emergencies arise
- Be willing to learn and be comfortable performing other workstation duties within the restaurant as needed and work the above listed duties with reasonable accommodation if needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.