Right now Domino's is looking for qualified Delivery Drivers to staff stores in your area and we are hiring immediately! We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, apply online. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
- Deliver our products to our amazing customers
- Provide excellent customer service and leave a great lasting impression on our customer
- Put orders together and ensure they are packaged safely for delivery
- Ensure quality of product meets standards before getting delivered to the customer
- Ensure vehicle is in safe working order before deliveries
- Take orders over the phone/by web
- Prepare and package food products to standard
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have 2+ years of a driving history and a good driving record (less than 3 violations in 3 years)
- Must have access to a clean, reliable, and insured vehicle
- Must have a valid US Driver's License
- Must be able to pass a driving record and background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Domino's, we are a brand of honesty, transparency and accountability and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for you as a team member. The brand continues to deliver the “Power of Possible” to local Domino’s store owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores!
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.